Monday, August 11, 2008

Customer Billed for Rollercoaster When Only A Tyre Swing Is needed

Sorry for the hiatus on the posts I have been caught up with a project for the Singapore government while my dear friend Ee Ling has been busy opening up a Pharmacy :)

Came across this very meaningful yet funny comic strip about the perceptions of different individuals on a project. This is something I can resonate very well as I am in the midst of completing a project and have gone through almost every one of the stage. Enjoy~!



Click to enlarge

3 comments:

GirlMalaysia said...

I'm opening a CHAIN of retail concept store that has a pharmacy intergrated into it :-p

Btw, nice comic! It explains my situation when I am dealing with my vendors.

Lord_Shadow said...

Okay fine fine, someone's a big shot now huh! :D

GirlMalaysia said...

HAHAHA...I'm just a bit LCLY only lar...ignore me..