Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Grand Opening!

Welcome to Executive Woes, where I'll try to capture the perils of an executive in his/her everyday life. I am sure that most of you all can relate personally to some of the experiences which will be posted in the future. If you have any ideas don't forget to drop me an email, and would greatly appreciate if you guys can leave a comment or two :)

I am aiming to have the site updated with fresh content at least every 3 days, if I can't stick to the schedule due to work then I apologize. I hope this will go down well, with all of your support of course!

Let the show begin!

UPDATE 22-Feb-2008: We welcome the addition of Ee Ling to this blog, where she will be contributing her own hand drawn comics for now (while she develops her Photoshop skills) :), while I will focus on the 'Japanese-cartoon-like' illustrations.

No comments: